Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Why Plant Based Nutritional Supplements are Important!

Why Plant Based Nutritional Supplements are Important! 

I used to be afraid to take additional supplements outside what I received while eating my foods. I got into Fitness, furthered my studies and learned I needed a good supplement. However I didn't want anything with fillers and additives that weren't conductive for my health and fitness goals or my total well being. In my research in learned I do in fact need a good plant based nutritional supplement.

 A national medical journal recommends that ALL adults should take one multivitamin daily. This is true even if you already eat diet rich in fresh, WHOLE, natural foods. The foods you consume often don't supply ALL the vitamins and minerals you need, at The Recommended Levels. 

If you're going to supplement, why not start with the worlds Best Multivitamins. Full of Plant enriched based Vitamins/Minerals/Phytonutrients. 

Email me for a FREE Nutritional Assessment-amjones@livinglifegolden.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment