Monday, April 14, 2014

My View of Wealth

My View of Wealth....In learning wealth I went to what I am most familiar and is more a part of me.....The Bible. My dreams and aspiration are surely from The Higher Source. As God spoke to me about my vision He gave me great source and resources to learn from. As I researched the Bible I learned more about Joseph and what his thoughts were about wealth. I learned that Joseph and I have a lot in common, we both are dreamers. I read about Abraham, how he grew wealthy with cattle, land and acquisition, gold and silver all to the tune of .......priceless. During my studies I learned that Abraham and I also had something in common....Faith (both Warriors). Isaac (Abraham's son) planted a field that yielded a hundredfold harvest. I believe the seeds i've sewn (planted) in my past (into good ground), secures my future. I'm believing and expecting my hundredfold harvest.

God describes His own wealth in Psalms by saying, He owns the cattle on a thousand hills.

After reading that I immediately believed I too can own own cattle and hills for the cattle to graze on. On the hills sits my beautiful home where the smell of good clean home cooking and fresh smelling creamy chocolate. I also know I need good clean water since water is more important to life than food. Yep, that's right. Water has more value than food. (Google "the value of food", and the importance of water to the body).

Yes, i'm "all in".

The best part of the vision God has given me is the dream to produce the world's best chocolate petite sweet treats and blog some the healthiest eating tips, myth busting tips about nutrition and exercise and have fun doing it, to provide water, food, shelter, clothing and encouragement to people who need it most, to offer a source of inspiration and best of all, hope to slowly debilitating world, is not my dream alone. Many other Foodies and Inspired Bloggers are too reaching out to thousands around the worlds. Many are on the mission to transform the health of this nation and the world, one life at a time.
My invitation for you to join me, refer me, Follow me (Twitter-BarkOfJoyCandyCo), Like my Page on FaceBook The Bark of Joy Candy Co., follow my Blog www.livinglifegolden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment