Saturday, April 5, 2014

I'm Back!!!!

Well I'm back. I had a lot of adventure over the past year. I traveled a lot with a new opportunity, had two major accidents but ALL IS WELL, I had to abruptly move to a new yet bigger house, was so busy with the last business opportunity it kept me busy, yet so unpredictable. I did learn a lot throughout out it all. During the many places I've had the opportunity to visit the most enjoyable is all the wonderful people I met. I learned a lot about them and also shared a lot about me. I will pass on my learning throughout the coming months and years.


I wanted to advance my Career as a Nutritionist and gain more knowledge in a variety of areas. It was a lot of work and learning but I am a CHOCOLATIER!!


I love food and all the different wisdom that comes with it. I also love talking about how food can heal the body. Before turning to practical medicine if I have an ailment I turn to more natural ways of eating to relieve me.


I will be blogging now more about Chocolate, Tips on Chocolate and Health, Chocolate and Wine, Nutrition and Fitness and many other exciting and fun things about FOOD.
It's all about FOOD, CHOCOLATE and NUTRITION.   YUM!!


Angel'a M Jones
Chocolatier
www. shop.thebarkofjoy.com
Follow me on Twitter TheBarkOfJoyCandyCo



No comments:

Post a Comment