Friday, November 9, 2012

Spice of Life

If variety is the spice of life, then it shouldn't stop when it comes to eating healthy. My company name "Living Life Golden.com and .org" is not by coincidence. It's truly how I live my life...."like it's golden".

The Recipes I create allow you to incorporate the whole fruit and vegetable into your diet, while allowing you to enjoy a delicious variety of servings options, including Meal Replacement Smoothies, Power Drinks and Gourmet Super Shakes. I've also created some nutritional Sorbets, Sherbets, Creamy Ice Creams and Healthy Deserts that will make you the Starr at any Entertainment party.

All my Signature Recipes are recipes I've created. They are Originals. Rather than coping the recipes and passing them along, please feel free to invite friends and family to come take a look and follow my blog for more up to date postings.

More to Come!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment