Sunday, July 8, 2012

“The Seed: A Vegan Experience”

“The Seed: A Vegan Experience”
June 16 – 17 82 Mercer New York

A few weeks ago I had the awesome opportunity to attend “The Seed: A Vegan Experience” in New York with a special presentation by Joel Furman the infamous author of Eat to Live. The event was open to people wanted to improve their health and overall wellbeing by obtaining information on the countless benefits of plant-based existence.

 We were able to attend mix and mingle with fellow-conscious individuals, animal advocates, environmentalist and individuals who are interested in just expanding their knowledge while perusing the 80 vendors who were in attendance. There was so much to see and experience.
Out of all the things I experienced besides the Vitamix Demonstration, the Our Hen House (www.ourhenhouse.org) which produces a multimedia resource that all you to find your own way to create change for animals. Some things that happens to meat before it get to your table would make you think twice about not saying Grace. There was a presentation called “From the Slaughter house to Your House.”

No I’m not a…….anything that would put a label on the way I eat. I am just contentious of what I put in my body and where it comes from. “
by AMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment