Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Master Cleanse by Stanley Burroughs

The Master Cleanse has been around for years. Its value and benefits goes beyond words. As long as it’s been around I’ve never tried it until recently. I must tell you how important it was for me and my destiny.

The Blessing

I can’t imagine putting anything in my mount before asking The Heavenly Father’s Blessing. Though asking God’s blessing over a meal before consuming it has been accepted as routine, for me it’s a necessity. With so much going on in the world, if I’m separated, I must also separate my meal.

Asking God for wisdom on making proper selections of more complete foods as we go shopping for what is deemed to advance our physical and our spiritual needs is vital. It’s amazing how as we get older in age, maturity in wisdom is not always prevalent. Now most time we know better, but we just don’t do better. “Why?”

Mr. Stanley says “Better to ask God to give us Knowledge to keep our bodies strong and healthy so we have no need to ask Him to heal a sick and ailing body that we produced ourselves by not originally obeying His simple laws. Blame not God for the many illnesses and diseases that are affecting our country, (youth and adults alike). Better that you ask God for His blessings and forgiveness – and to give strength and wisdom to properly apply the knowledge of His simple laws.”

No comments:

Post a Comment